Ticketnote is a free service to record and share your programming learning.
In learning to program, you have experienced the following, right?
- I've been leaving my study notes all over the place, and I can't keep track of them.
- It's not something I'd post as an article, but I'd like to keep it as a learning note.
- I've been posting daily reports on social media, but it's hard to look back.
- I'd like to look back over my daily reports to see how I'm doing.
- I don't know what I'm going to study next.
If you have experienced any of these, please refer to the "How it works" and use Ticketnote.
How it works
Ticketnote allows you to record your study notes and daily reports in "Tickets".
1. Use Ticket to record your study notes
Even small learning notes should be recorded and kept in Ticket. If you use Ticket to keep track of all your notes that tend to be scattered all over the place, you won't have to search for them.
2. Record your daily report in Ticket
To make it easy to look back on the growth process, record it in Ticket and leave it behind.
3. Check tickets of our friends
Check out your fellow engineers' Tickets to see how they are learning and growing. This will give you an idea of what technology you need to learn next.
About page explains how to use it.